Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
A purchaser of this amp, from early in 2017, stated " Conrad Johnson meets Krell ". I have owned a few CJ amps ( 2 tube, 2 ss ), and a few Krells ( but am familiar with many Krell amps ), and I have to say, this amp definitely has many " high end " characteristics. What I like about it, particularly, is how " tuneful " it is. With a better pc, it truly follows the bass and rhythm of whatever music I am listening to, and I cannot say many of my amps ( and believe me, there have been 100s ) have done so well in this area. The transients are fast, and the dynamics are incredible ( keep in mind my Lascala’s are quite dynamic ). The tone mimics the music, and the spatial presentation is high, wide and deep. A killer at $499., and of course, with the right loudspeakers. It is a very musical and enjoyable amplifier. Enjoy ! MrD.
I had to sell my Mark Levinson #331 a few days ago (I needed the cash...) To "replace" it, I bought a like new Vincent SP-331 off CL for $600 and this, I am going to sell whichever one I like less. 

I have been running the Vincent since yesterday, it is nice, but I am really missing my ML  :(  

If the NuForce is as good as you say, hopefully it will be closer to the ML...

If neither do it for me, I may sell them both and look at the new Class A amp from Schiit when it comes out. 

I am running a pair of Tekton Lore-S speakers and have a Schiit Freya pre.
I purchased the STA200 a few months ago based on feedback from users of this forum. Speakers that I've used with the amp are PMC OB1 (6 ohm, 87db) and Alta Rhea (4 ohm, 87.5 db) and the amp barely gets warm with either.

For $500 it is a ridiculous value. I love the fact it doesn't turn into a space heater and doesn't take up a ton of space. At the price point, there probably aren't many amps that can compete with it.
Those are certainly some nice speakers, if it was "good enough" for those, I will probably be happy :)