This Schitt is totally refreshing in the world of high end audio!

Do yourself a favor and watch this when you have a few quiet moments.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFtqNpC7U

The guys from Schitt Audio talk candidly in a way that is almost abnormal for manufacturers.  I found it informative, hilarious at times, and totally refreshing.
128x128jbhiller
They could really shake up the market later next year with their propriety USB implementation. I think they were purposely trying to be lowkey about it but if it's as as good as they let on in the video it could potentially blow in up in a big and good way for them. Could be a bigger money maker for them than any of their products. It's probably going to start shipping next year with 2019 model dacs. Could even be already shipping. They do that with their products. Silent revisions.
@d2girls, please explain how this USB implementation differs from their current offerings.

@jbhiller, thanks for posting...awesome video. Love those guys and my Gumby multibit. Cheers,
Spencer
The Schitt Sol turntable is on my radar as well, have been wanting to add vinyl to my headphone rig and non of the budget tables have moved me up to now, wanted to keep it a real budget system and I really like what I see.
very solid and excellent products. I've had their Bifrost for about 3 yrs and had it upgraded to the 4490.  I then added the Wyrd to the equation. I can honestly say that my system sounds excellent, at least to my ears.  I don't think I need anything more.  very satisfied.