This Schitt is totally refreshing in the world of high end audio!

Do yourself a favor and watch this when you have a few quiet moments.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFtqNpC7U

The guys from Schitt Audio talk candidly in a way that is almost abnormal for manufacturers.  I found it informative, hilarious at times, and totally refreshing.
128x128jbhiller
@d2girls, please explain how this USB implementation differs from their current offerings.

@jbhiller, thanks for posting...awesome video. Love those guys and my Gumby multibit. Cheers,
Spencer
The Schitt Sol turntable is on my radar as well, have been wanting to add vinyl to my headphone rig and non of the budget tables have moved me up to now, wanted to keep it a real budget system and I really like what I see.
very solid and excellent products. I've had their Bifrost for about 3 yrs and had it upgraded to the 4490.  I then added the Wyrd to the equation. I can honestly say that my system sounds excellent, at least to my ears.  I don't think I need anything more.  very satisfied.
Sort of an antithetical but gutsy move to call an audio company by that name, but it certainly gets attention and people explore what this Schiit company is about. One then finds what look to be well made, US made, affordable products that provide good sonic performance. The play on words is endless. Smart marketing in this era of correctness deconstruction.