Amp for Aerial 10T

I am currently using a Krell KSA 250 which is not lacking for power, but would like to know what other people have used in the past with the 10T's. How do the newer Krell amps compare to the KSA-250 amp?
Ag insider logo xs@2xjeffreydclark
I'm running mine with older model Classe CA301's in the HT. These were my 2-ch speakers several years ago. IMO the best sound I was able to achieve was with the one 301 on the right woofer and another on the left, with my PP Lectron powering the mid/tweeter of both speakers. The gains of the amps need to be very close to do this, but the 10Ts really opened up.

I have also heard the 10t powered by some huge ML amps. The more power, the more this speaker likes it.
I have had 10T's for 10 years. The best I have heard on them is the Levinson 436 monoblocks. Those are MUCH better than the 336, 333, 23.5 all of which I owned for multiple years.
Regards,
Bill
I heard a pair of 10T's driven by a McIntosh MC2000 and I must say to this day that it was one of those systems I would never forget. Absolutely gorgeous sound. I think at the time the amp listed for about 15K. Worth every penny!

I'm driving my 10Ts with an McIntosh MC402 right now. It sounds good. One thing I noticed about the 10Ts is they have a different sound from the other Aerial models.

I've heard a lot of different amps on my 6s and 7Bs but not a lot on the 10s. The 10s are a little more forward and articulate in a way. The bass is better which was to be expected. On the 10s I notice a difference between the sound with grills on and with the grills off. Frankly the highs were a bit more than I wanted with the top ones off. I have a problem with highs in that room anyway. And this with McIntosh.

I've purchased a PASS x250 that'll be here Wednesday. I'm going to try it on my 6s and 7s first. Once I get the gumption up to pull the heavy Mc amp out and try the Pass I'll let you know what I hear.