Revel Performa 206, PSB T-2, Focal Aria 936: Which offers the best overall sound?

The title should read.....":offers the best overall sound and value"

I have heard all three mentioned above, but at different times, and locations. For the record,. Revels F-206 retails for $3500. the PSB T-2  for $3499; the Focal Aria 936, for $4000. Even though, I did hear all three, I could not compare them, and I am not a big believer of in store auditions as the best way to determine which is best in sound quality. There are too many distractions, and the listener is wary of time limitations, and salesmen churning  the waters to get you to make a  buying decision.

Therefore, I would like to tap into the experience and knowledge of owners of each speaker who possibly considered the same models, and which they preferred. It is important for me to buy a speaker that  is revealing and musical, and  works well with almost all genres  of music

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
The first thing you can do is drag your amp to each salon and listen odds are the retailer will know your serious and let you take the speakers home. None of your picks are turds so it really will come down to your room and personal preference. The revel has the least personality, focal generally has fatter bass and psb is usually bang for the buck good. I really like Vienna Acoustics Beethoven's at the price, but they are not for everyone

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. Your advice is solid and helpful. 

To Steve59. I don't think I will be dragging my BAT VK-200 (100RMS) amp around because it weighs 70 lbs, and seems to get heavier every day I get older. (LOL)    However, thanks for the suggestion

To  MZKMXCV. I identified my amp above as BAT VK-200. Whether it can handle a 2ohm load, I will have to check with Victor, BAT's owner and chief designer, a very knowledgeable and a good guy.  I am surprised that PSB would design the T-2 with such a low active impedance.

The room is medium size at 12 X15 and opens into a dining/kitchen area of equal dimensions. One problem I have with the PSB is their use of bungs to control the bass output. I always believed ( maybe wrongly) that those problems should be worked out on the design table.    

Happy Holidays to all,

S.J.

Above-mentioned Revels are pre-Samsung designs and, if bought used, easily pre-Samsung manufacture.