Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
“The break in phase of putting Mats in a system is real but not so severe as to make listening to music not enjoyable.”

David,

I totally agree, thank you for making this important point.

Yes, one mat to start will bring great improvements.  I noticed the difference in one hour under my CD player with my first mat, and in eight hours with the second mat, placed alongside the first to cover the entire chassis.  Of course, the improvements continue to accumulate over time.  
jafreeman:
I agree with your Mat placement on large CD players, that two Mats side by side give additional benefits compared to a single Mat on a CD player. A single Mat sounds good but using two Mats sounds even better. This also applies to the Oppo Blue Ray players. One Mat improves both sound and picture, two Matts side by side on the Oppo has an even greater beneficial effect.

David Pritchard

Everyone seems to be debating the best place to put the mats, on top, on the bottom, on the sides.

But.

Perhaps tim will fabricate mats that completely enclose a unit with a zipper to undo, then put the unit in the "bag" and then re-zip same. Will need a hole to put the cables through, but can have a Velcro cover to ensure maximum sealing. Of course this will only work with units that do not emit much, if any, heat.

Post removed