Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
uberwaltz:
Yes you can do the breaker box and your system with one tube of Total Contact. Remember you want a THIN coat of Total Contact at each intersection you treat. I did my system in 5 stages doing about 20 contact points each session.

David Pritchard
Thx David
Not reknowned for a gentle touch... lol
Looks like I will have to have patience... or get the wife to do it for me!
Hi Guys,
These products from PPT intrigue me and I would like to try them after reading every post but find the inventor/manufacturer rather backward in coming forward.
It is claimed that 4 weeks is needed for the mats to really perform, but that figure comes from much individual experiment.
Oops got cut off somehow?
I find it odd that Tim has not stated clearly the amount of time needed for full performance and also, without disclosing vital information, the basis of operation.
The lack of info has some suggesting that the mat needs charging up and oregonpapa claiming that the mats emit energy.
How does a passive device emit energy?
It is now slowly becoming apparent that the mats do not play nicely with certain other tweaks. Should not the forum members have been advised of this.
Also the products are not cheap and it would be good to hear from experienced users if similarly priced cables would not achieve similar results as a sanity check.
Keen to try the TC paste and would appreciate a half quantity at a lower price, lets say a pensioner's portion  :)
The E-Mats made a solid sound improvement after 24 hours.  The effect improved in my system up to 3 weeks.  Some of the E-Mats sounded great after initial placement (first six).  Placing the last six took more time to improve the sound, like 24 hours.  

I have no idea what's in them or how they work.  With the 30 day money back guarantee, I had no problem trying them out.  

Remember, the first one on the main power panel made an immediate noticeable and significant improvement to audio and video.