Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Katie
Without trashing this thread just step back and look at yourself and your attitude on this forum.
You are no doubt very intelligent but 95% of the time you just want to act like a complete j$!k
So why be so surprised when others react back in similar fashion?
Mystery solved Watson.

On with the show chaps!

No further comment as far as GK is concerned no matter what buttons he tries to press...lol.
David.

That is a whole lot of pasting!
And you can get all of that and all your gear out of one tube?
uberwaltz:
Yes you can do the breaker box and your system with one tube of Total Contact. Remember you want a THIN coat of Total Contact at each intersection you treat. I did my system in 5 stages doing about 20 contact points each session.

David Pritchard
Thx David
Not reknowned for a gentle touch... lol
Looks like I will have to have patience... or get the wife to do it for me!
Hi Guys,
These products from PPT intrigue me and I would like to try them after reading every post but find the inventor/manufacturer rather backward in coming forward.
It is claimed that 4 weeks is needed for the mats to really perform, but that figure comes from much individual experiment.