Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
grannyring ...

I don’t have the SR Blue outlet so I can’t speak for that, but I do have the SR Blue fuses in every component. The fuses rock!

Is an SR fuse as effective as an Omega E Mat? Well, I don’t know the answer to that question either as I haven’t done an A/B comparison.

You’re talking about one fuse vs one E Mat. Right now I have four SR Blue fuses in the system. Would those four fuses be better than four Omega E Mats? I honestly don’t think so. I think the Mats would win by a long shot.

What I do know is that the combination of the SR Blue fuses, along with Tim’s "Total Contact," and the Omega E Mats have brought my system to a point WAY beyond what I ever thought I’d have for an audio system.

Bottom line ... taking it one step at a time is a lot of fun. Either way you do it won’t be a mistake ... and it certainly won’t be a step backwards either.

I’m happy. :-)

Frank
The combination of Blue outlets, Blue fuses, Total Contact, and Omega Mats is hard to beat. I just ordered 3 more Mats and a second syringe of Total Contact. I would not want to be without these 4 products in any of my systems.

Today is the last day of the September Synergistic Research outlet + fuse special. Remember they sell with a 30 day return policy.

David Pritchard
Next item on my tweak list is the TC paste.

One thing I would like to say after dealing with Tim and talking to him on the phone is that he is most definitely one of the good guys in this hobby.
A true gentleman and a man of his word.
Combine that with outstanding product and it's hard to beat.
Thanks Tim!