Herron VTPH-2A Phono Preamp....anyone familiar?

Hi just reaching out to get any input/feedback  on the Herron VTPH-2A Phono Preamp.   While I'm happy with my existing Parasound JC3 Jr., someone recommended the Herron, so I got intrigued, as I've never run into, nor listened to, any Herron products.  
Thks, Jim

jhajeski
 I echo all the good things said about the VTPH2A  It is an outstanding product with outstanding customer service. I love it! 
Come onnnnnn!!!  There's got to be someone somewhere who dislikes the Herron phono stage.  Or have you all been drinking Kool Aid at BPoletti's house?  (This is a joke, folks.)
@lewm You haven't been to my house or you would know that it's only red wine that is consumed when listening.  Maybe you should make some arrangements to have that sampling.  ;-)  

Is there ANYTHING to say BAD about the Herron VTPH-2A?  Doesn't ANYONE have ANYTHING to say BAD about ANY Herron Audio electronics?  As good as the phono stage is, the amps and preamps just don't get the proper attention.  

"bpoletti968 posts09-23-2018 1:18pmIn my opinion....

The VTPH-2A is the best phono stage I've ever hear. And I've heard most all the cost-no-object phono stages."

I would be interested to know which "cost-no-object" phono stages you have heard and compared to the Herron as well as any comments. Thanks.
Echo bpoletti--the VTPH-2 gets all the (well deserved) praise but Keith's linestage (I own the VTSP-3A (R03) is right up there in my view. I ran through a bunch of linestages from ARC and Modwright before finding my way to the Herron and it is simply awesome. It shares all the same qualities of the phonostage in spades--and is the quietest linestage I've ever had in my system. Super musical with incredible pace, rhythm and timing and a very clean, yet organic sound. Highly recommended!!