Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
@grannyring ... Thanks for the input. Yes...I had the Duelund 16GA configured the way you mentioned (to mid/woofer then to tweeter).
Got me a meter of the 12GA and made jumpers (bare-wired). Single run of the 16GA from the amp to tweeters. 12GA jumped from tweeter to mid/woofer. 
After 2 sessions (4 hours total)...the 12GA as jumpers yielded punchier bass. Soundstage and instrument images within more layered and less homogeneous. Acoustic guitars more snappy. Image size a little larger. Better image focus and overall a little fuller sound. I do detect more HF energy though...not sure if that's a plus or minus yet. Will know when I put on some female vocals on. 
Btw...I just discovered i have jumpers (bare-wire) of 16GA that I had experimented with prior the getting a full run of them.  Hmmm...;)...what if I shotgunned 12GA + 16GA jumpers. Overkill? What would be the resulting gauge if I did that?
Thanks for all your help. Really appreciate it. :)
SCM, Not enough burn in for sure, but more going on here.  Also, the 16 gauge with speaker less than 95db is not a good match...,especially with long runs. Need more info.... Was it an SS amp with speakers less than 95db effecient? If so, not an ideal match. Under 8 ohm speakers? Perhaps 4 ohm? If so, not the best match for 16 gauge single runs.  
@grannyring ... I`m using a 300 Watt per Chanel SS amp.
My speakers are Revel F52`s the published specs show an efficiency rating of 87.5 db
6.5 Ohm nominal 3.5 Min @ 373hz
I was using a 6Ft length of cable run using the Duelund.
The MIT`s are  8 Ft .

My buddy has Zu Audio speakers with a 100 watt Rogue amp we`re going to try them just to see.  
Does the tin coating on this wire melt away during soldering when making ICs?

For those of you who use bare ends for speaker cable, are you removing the tin coating with something like Scotch-Brite? It doesn’t seem like a very good idea for the signal to have to pass through the tin coating.

I’m debating making a set of speaker cables for my Magnepan 3.6Rs that are bi-wireable. How many runs and what configuration would work? The amplifier is a Classe CA-200 and the they will be 7 to 8 feet long. Would non-biwiring work better?