Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5

Showing 4 responses by pc123v

@mikirob 

Please do share what you think are Duelund's strengths and how they compare with other cables that you had in your system. 

I am also most interested in getting a pair of 8402 ICs and am wondering if they marry (with the WE or Duelund sc) as well as many have claimed. 

Thanks!
Wondering if anyone has tried or has input on this. 

My speakers are biwirable. I am running a single run of DCA16GA to my speakers (mid/woofer posts)....then using the same cables to jump from my mid/woofer posts to the tweeters.Just like Jeff does. 

Thinking of getting a meter of the 20GA and 12GA to use as jumpers. Anyone tried or have any idea on how it would turn out sonically? I am thinking the 20GA may produce a cleaner sounding treble but don't know if it will produce more top end energy than the currently used 16GA. I have no idea about 12GA. 

Thanks. 
@grannyring ... Thanks for the input. Yes...I had the Duelund 16GA configured the way you mentioned (to mid/woofer then to tweeter).
Got me a meter of the 12GA and made jumpers (bare-wired). Single run of the 16GA from the amp to tweeters. 12GA jumped from tweeter to mid/woofer. 
After 2 sessions (4 hours total)...the 12GA as jumpers yielded punchier bass. Soundstage and instrument images within more layered and less homogeneous. Acoustic guitars more snappy. Image size a little larger. Better image focus and overall a little fuller sound. I do detect more HF energy though...not sure if that's a plus or minus yet. Will know when I put on some female vocals on. 
Btw...I just discovered i have jumpers (bare-wire) of 16GA that I had experimented with prior the getting a full run of them.  Hmmm...;)...what if I shotgunned 12GA + 16GA jumpers. Overkill? What would be the resulting gauge if I did that?
Thanks for all your help. Really appreciate it. :)