Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Howdy guys ...

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit with Mribob (Bob) at his place and help him paste his new speaker cable connectors with a new batch of Total Contact.

Prior to applying the Total Contact, we listened to Bob’s system. It was the first time I’ve heard it since he installed eight Omega E Mats into the system. To say there was an improvement would do an injustice.

Bob’s system prior the the Omega E Mat installation was nothing to be ashamed of by far. There’s as much of a monetary investment in the speakers alone as I have in my entire system. Its always sounded impressive to my ear. The improvement was a revelation.

I heard the improvement the moment I walked in the front door ... far removed from the listening room. When the critical listening began, on cut after cut, on music I was very familiar with, the improvement was readily apparent.

Where the sound used to be really enjoyable, I now realized that it had been somewhat diffused and not focused. With the Omega E Mats installed, the sound had become much more intimate, relaxed and real. As I’ve mentioned before on the effect of the Omega E Mats in my own system, it was seamless from top to bottom.

Starting from the bottom, stand-up acoustic bass was way more defined and tuneful ... so important to the foundation of jazz recordings. As I told Bob yesterday, I thought I was the champ of accurate bass reproduction. Now, he holds that title.

The mid-range has really locked into place. Human voice is right on, and this was an area that I detected some problems in Bob’s system before the E Mat installation. No problems in that regard now. We went through cuts by Louis Armstrong, Ella, Sinatra and Peggy Lee ... dead center and entirely focused. Ella’s sweet personality shined through with astounding reality. Totally enjoyable and involving.

Highs were natural sounding ... drummer’s brushes on cymbals and snares were very articulate, delicate and lifelike.

Bob’s system, by any account, is qualified for the title of "high end." Most folks would put a system together like this and think there is no room for improvement and be totally proud of it ... and for good reason. Not Bob. Me either. The proof is in the pudding ... and in the Omega E Mats.

Bottom line ... with Tim Mrock’s products in the system, its akin to listening to truly great planer speakers. Seamless ... except with better bass and better highs. What’s not to love about that??

Man ’O man, do I ever LOVE those Venture speakers!

Frank

PS: Bob ... I’d like to come back for another visit and hear the effects of the TC on the speaker cables.

Frank; thanks so much for the kind words about my system; I owe you a debt of gratitude, for turning me onto both the SR Black fuses, TC, and the Emats...all three tweaks have greatly improved my system. I am now just listening to wonderful music! Its been two days since we've pasted and about one month for the matts, best sound my room ever has produced. Listening now while my wife is preparing holiday meal for New Years...simply glorious. complete intergration of all the drivers, into one balanced speaker, tonally correct, great 'sonic density', or 'meat on bones', great detail, allows me to hear deeper into the music, and appreciate more of what the artist was presenting.
Can't thank you enough for your time, patience, guidance, and most importantly; your friendship and the gift of exposing me to more wonderful music.
Thanks, best to all.
Bob
Thanks to all of you who were early adopters of the Omega E Mats.  I read all of your postings here and over time the consistency of the comments began to convince me of the Mat's efficacy.  I was very skeptical of the Mat early on as I could not make sense of how it would affect the electricity to the degree that it does.  Remarkable!

There are so many fine people here who love listening to their music as much as I do but without at least a couple Mats treating your home's electrical service, you simply are denying yourself of hearing the true beauty of music on your system

Hey, I know dropping $599 per Mat sounds like a lot to invest in what you may think of as a non-component.  What we may have here is a new classification of a component.  "Electrical Optimization Component"??

Last evening as I couldn't seem to end my listening, what the Mats do for the music, in my system at least, became apparent.  Many have opined that it lowers the noise floor of your system and with that, I concur. (Remember that in optimizing your electrical service it lowers the noise floor of your video equipment as well)  Yes, you will notice a smoother, more saturated picture where depth of image is enhanced.  Beautiful.

So what really hit me last night?  It was the effortlessness of the sound.  I played discs that pre-Mat would present a loud section of music and I would reach for the remote to turn down the sound.  What I am now having to be wary of is that I don't listen to the music at too high a level.  Those loud passages just get loud.  There is no "glassiness" or "coarseness" to the sound.  

@oregonpapa  recently posted "With the Omega E Mats installed, the sound had become much more intimate, relaxed and real."..  BINGO!  @oregonpapa also mentioned the focus of singer's voices.  And how.  I listened to Kandace Springs' "Soul Eyes" last evening and again as I type this.  She is in the room singing for me.  It is my addiction!  I am happy to have it.🎼

Much thanks to Perfect Path Technologies for producing the Mats and all of you who helped me to take the leap.  I owe you!
I almost forgot.. The mini Mats are coming soon.  That will help more folks to give electrical optimization a try.  Nice.😀