Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
Any chance anyone here has a 3400 and wants to give us all feedback? (especially if you were formerly a tube guy).
So I did end up getting the HQ analog input module for my 3400.

For me / my system / ears, feeding the digital signal from  Bryston BDP-2, to Yggdrasil DAC, to the new analog (XLR) input on the Lyngdorf sounds better.  The 3400 is still doing room correction, preamp, and amp duties.

Someday I'll try sending the digital signal directly to the 3400 again and see if I still feel the same way.
Received my TDAI-3400 today.  It's a very well thought out device and very easy to setup with Room Perfect. I did 4 measurements to get to 96%.  The sound quality did improve subtlety in the bass and the delineation between instruments improved noticeably as well. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and just had a few questions regarding the remote control.  What is mic for? Why does pressing the Voice or Audio or any of the 3 musical 🎶 buttons on the bottom do nothing? 
MRPPV the Lungdorf just takes the analog and converts it right back to digoal. You would likely have better results keeping it digital but running it through a digital processor prior to the Lungdorf as I and some others do.