Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Good to see you - silvanik
Consult Mr. Rob Gillum for your CS 3.6 loudspeaker schematics.There are a few guys here that own the 3.6, perhaps they could chime in as well.  Hope you are well and enjoying Labor Day Weekend.
Happy Listening!
Need the collective IQ of the group to help me out... would it be better to get a single larger Thiel subwoofer (ex SS3/4) vs two smaller (SS1)? To augment CS2.4’s crossed over with an Integrator in a dedicated listening room
I have a SS2.2 in the center between a pair of 2.7s   It's fed via a PX05, as the Integrator was no longer being made.  
 It adds about another perceptible octave to the lower frequencies and to what my grandchildren call the "air" to classical music. A larger one might be better, but I believe an SS1 might not be sufficient to provide the desired LF extension.  YMMV
Good to see you- audiojan

there are a few owners of the SS series of subwoofers. Hopefully they will chime in their suggestions.  Happy Listening!
Thank You - brayeagle

Hope you are well and enjoying this Labor Day Weekend.  Happy Listening!