KEF blades 2 or Dynaudio C4?

Hi guys, I am trying very soon the Luxman monos M900. I am wondering based on your experience and knowledge which speakers of these two would be a better match for them?
My room 18x12. High ceilings.
I prefer low volume music effortless neutral sound. I had owned KEF 3 and I liked them a lot.
But today I asked three dealers and I got mixed opinions. 
I do appreciate your time giving me your opinion. Kind regards.
Thank you.

128x128mountainsong
Wcfeil.   As I mentioned before I started this discussion and I do prefer to be focus in the topic I brough for advice.
I do appreciate Audio Doctor all your time and advice on the two speaker model.
Without dealers support our hobby is in serious trouble so please no point on ongoing criticism based on assumptions...
Thanks
@mountainsong
Are the speakers going to be on the 12’ or 18’ wall? If on the 18’ wall I personally think either speaker speaker would be too much. On the 12’ wall either would be fine.
Is there anyway you can demo the speakers? Both are really different sounding. If you can I would also suggest bringing your amp cables and source. It can really make a difference. I say that because dealer will usually set up their systems with top end cables and amps for demo to show what they are capable of. They can make a significant difference to the point if you were to buy and get it home and say why doesn’t this sound as good as at the dealers. A lot of Dyn folks will say the Blades are too forward and bright and I’ll bet most Blade owners would say Dyn’s are too laid back and dark.

Everyone has a personal opinion and I find the Audio Doctor has their opinions just like other folks who are not dealers (honestly to me most non dealers are the most biased). BTW I commend the Audio Doctor for disclosing he is a dealer.

My local dealer carries Dynaudio - Focal - Kudos - Scansonic - Raidho and soon Borresen speakers. It amazes he how most of his customers are dedicated to only one brand and refuse to even listen to others. I think all his speakers are very good but I too have my favorite.
From our experience the Blade 2 will work in a smaller room, then you think. We just put out the KEF Ref 5 which are nearly exactly the same in terms of specs vs the Blades,  our smaller demo room is 18 by 14 and the Ref 5 sound fantastic in that room.
Our Blades are shown in our reference demo room which is 26 by 20 and the Blades do a fantastic job in that room.

The best thing is obviously to hear them in your room or at least in a similar sized room.
Dave and TroyAudio Doctor NJ

xti16 just made a good point most speakers sound best a few feet from surrounding walls so either way you'll probably be listening pretty close to the speakers, not a bad thing, but know what the speakers were designed for. How did you narrow your list down to the 2 speakers? At Axpona this spring I could list on one hand the BIG speakers that sounded good to me in the hotel rooms, Maggies, carver, revel... while I wanted to buy every small speaker I heard! 

I'm coming to the opinion that once I get past the $4-5000 mark the room decides what sounds better between competent brands.