KEF blades 2 or Dynaudio C4?

Hi guys, I am trying very soon the Luxman monos M900. I am wondering based on your experience and knowledge which speakers of these two would be a better match for them?
My room 18x12. High ceilings.
I prefer low volume music effortless neutral sound. I had owned KEF 3 and I liked them a lot.
But today I asked three dealers and I got mixed opinions. 
I do appreciate your time giving me your opinion. Kind regards.
Thank you.

128x128mountainsong
Well lets get back to the C4 vs Blades.

C4 is a warmer overall tonal balace 

Vs

Blades super clean, more focused soundstage a bit more clinical

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
I think a thorough audition is a must, escpecially at this price point.  I have been to several shows and not impressed with the Blades considering their cost.  However, my good audio friend thinks they are outstanding.  

@mgrif104 my teenager daughter can care less about audio equipment.  Well, not sure about that.  If Apple ever got in to the audio equipment I am sure she might be on board.

it bugs me to hear her listen from her iPhone or MacBook when she could listen from so much better.  She wants a minimalist look with no wires and seamless interface using Spotify or something similar that looks good.   I might try ls50 wireless or some other modern all in one speaker. To see if that takes  

Based on my daughter and her friends, who appear to share her attitude, I believe we will see a shift in hi-end audio that comes from a small footprint.  She thinks I am crazy to have a class a amp, with pre along the cabling.
I read up about the blades and went to a dealer for a test - well prepared to buy. I was thinking of replacing my Proac Carbon 8s which were a little soft for me. I compared the Blades with B&W 802d3s. Just as well, because I was sooooo disappointed in the Blades - very weak, not as clean as B&W, did not separate some guitars  like the B&Ws. I bought in the end the B&W800d3s and I am pleased
tatyana69,

I'm not a dealer and I don't own KEF speakers. You may not have a preference for the Blades, but I will tell you the room and/or equipment can significantly affect the overall sound. I initially heard the Blades at RMAF a couple of years ago and really didn't like them. I heard them a couple of times since and like most good speakers, they sound different depending on the rest of the system/room.
@tatyana69 
Well, that’s not good for you. Very soon audiotroy will be along to say:
1. What you heard wasn’t real or
2. What you heard was real but you weren’t listening correctly or
3. The amplification wasn’t what he sells or
4. The cables weren’t a brand he recommends or
5. The room wasn’t set up properly or
6. The source wasn’t revealing enough for the audition or
7. A listening session at his dealership will change your mind