Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
shadorne  You forgot the equipment racks, Stillpoints, Hallographs and Synergistic Research HFTs & duplexes.  What about my cabling?  All nonsense because I have bad equipment.  Ha Ha Ha  The only cause of slowing/smearing mentioned was the cheap ass 20 amp A/C cable which Bryston claimed was good until I replaced it with a GroverHuffman custom A/C cable.  

I can afford to tweak my main audio room.  My friends with systems approaching $1 million tweak as well including Schnezinger giga protectors and Innovator 2 Ultra Extreme junction boxes.  I guess they have bad equipment as well.  One built his audio room for over $500,000.  I guess he threw out his money.  

Very similar equipment and cabling in the living room with totally different (superior) acoustic properties have only stillpoint, fuse and duplex tweaks and it sounds excellent.

Ozzy - In my system, I noticed the biggest effect of doubling E-Mats was under my pre-amp.  There was a lesser effect (slight but noticeable) doubling them on the power panels, isolation transformer and CD player.  In Frank's system, there was a greater difference doubling or tripling E-Mats.  Why, I don't know.  
Ozzy sez:

• "I have been told that you have over 20 of the Omega mats. That’s $12,000 in Omega Mats! 
  • Do you have a financial arrangement with Tim since you have so many?
  • Also, I notice that you are using Audio Research equipment, with all those tubes perhaps they are generating RF/EMI and that’s why you have so many?
  • The one mat that I have is good, I can't imagine how much better 20 of them would be.'

1.  I think I was up to 30 mats at one time. 
2.  Nope. I don't have a "financial arrangement" with Tim.
3.  Have you heard the ARC Reference components, like the ARC REF-75se?
4.  One mat is good ... but not enough to see what they can really do. 
5.  I'm now back down to six mats. Two are in the circuit breaker and the other four are under four components. Where did the other 24 mats go? They went to trusted friends, six each, to try before they buy. Simple, no?
6. Six mats are much better than one mat. 30 mats are better than six mats. :-)

My suggestion to you Ozzy ... when using these products, both the TC and the Omega Mats, leave them in place while they do their thing. You stated that you received enough TC from Tim to do a couple of wires. How long did you leave the TC on the wires before you wiped it off? And why only a couple of wires when Tim sent you enough to do your entire system? How long did you keep the E Mat in place before you started moving it around? 

Please understand that I'm not trying to diss you here. I'm trying to get you to get the most out of the products, as most of us who have reported positive results have.

Frank

@fleschler 

Did your friends with these million dollar systems get it right or are they too finding it necessary to buy multiple E-Mats, special fuses, paste etc? 
shadorne - What magnificent, fantastic sounding system do you have?  It must be great not to have to tweak your fine equipment or room to achieve the best sounding room in the world.  Let us know or shut up.
How does @shadorne not have a valid point to make?  @oregonpapa  says he was up to 30 E-Mats in his system at one time!  Hey, I  believe in cable differences, burn-in, footers, acoustical treatment of listening rooms etc.  I have not used either TC or the E-Mat but I am not prepared to make a statement that they don't work to improve a system.  I've been pleasantly surprised on numerous occasions with various tweaks that have rendered a benefit far exceeding my expectations.

But... 30 mats?  Come on.  If you were trying to see how far the positive benefits could go I get that!  I also commend @oregonpapa for doling multiple mats to his audio friends.  That's a cool thing to do!  

By beating up on @shadorne  for his skepticism about your reliance on these tweaks is a bit much and unfortunately, for me, puts a sour taste in my mouth regarding trying Mr. Mrock's products.

From reading what @shadorne has said, it seems to me he is more of an audio fundamentalist in the sense that getting the fundamentals (equipment) right is the avenue leading to a fine system.  A valid point of view, no?