Best Rocking Speakers 15K and Under

Been looking around for speakers in the 15K range and under. Most of my music is listened to on Vinyl but recently purchased a Aurender N10 for streaming which I am really happy with. I listen to a very wide range of music, some classical, jazz, classic rock, punk and metal. About 10 years ago I got rid of my 70’s era JBL and Pioneer speakers and they both really played everything well. Now it seems difficult finding the right all around speaker.  FYI, I like playing loud and want to hear the bass, but not wanting to go with subs. 

So far I have listened with my set-up the new Magico A-3 and was impressed. Also on different gear at a dealer Monitor Audio Platinum 300 (I liked) but wasn’t a fan on the same set-up Totem Wind Design, Aerial 7T or ProAc D48R. In fairness to the Proacs I liked the sound but there was a lot of boominess at the dealer and in a fairly large listening area. Might have to go to a different dealer and listen again. Listened to the Legacy Signatures at Audio Doctor and was really impressed. 

So my short list is Magico A-3, Legacy Focus SE, ProAc D-48R. Anything I’m missing that I should hunt down for a demo? I haven’t yet but by the encouragement of my salesman wants me to listen on my exact set-up the Focal Kanta and Sopra  as well. 

Recently switched my front end and although my current speakers sound 100% better still not low enough and the highs become fatiguing afer awhile.
 Currently Gear:
McIntosh C2600 Preamp
McIntosh MC611 Monos
Aurender N10
Dr. Feikert Woodpecker TT with Jelco Tonearm/Koetsu Black Goldline, Denon 301II, Sumiko Blue Point
Speakers Kef Reference 3.

Not willing to change any of my front end, just speakers. (And please no Tektons)
trknomo
Given that you've listened to the Magicos four times, I think that they may be what you're looking for.  Sometimes it's best to trust your feelings...
I hope you get to listen to your final contenders in your listening room. I'm enjoying the thread.
 There's a pair of SS8 about 20 miles from me that I want to trouble the owner to listen to even though i'm not in the market. ..would it be rude?
@ctsooner Hoping to hear the Contours this week if all goes OK. Same dealer has a pair of Proac’s that I may listen to again while there.

@rcprince To be fair the first time they were just set-up and not even broken in. The second time was at a Music day at the dealer. The third time they were now going on 3 weeks old and well broken in and spent a good hour listening. And the last time I was auditioning some preamps but had them all going thru the A3. Enjoyed what I heard but last impression was based more on preamp. 

@steve59 I dont think it rude as long as you told the guy you really just wanted to hear them for a future reference. If it was a brand that was sold in stores that would be different, but with the SS’s thats not possible.
Funny as I heard the Magico A3 at Axpona and did not think they sounded as good in any way as my Magico S3. I just sold the S3 s and bought Persona 5F and they absolutely destroy the Magico's. Dynamics,details in live music like room ambiance that the Magico's never even conveyed. 
Salk makes great speakers and his facility is 30 miles from me. Please feel free to reach out if you want to kill 2 birds with one stone.  
I haven't read through the whole thread, but if your ceiling is 15K I'm surprised not to find mention here of the Harbeth 40.2.  I heard them recently and thought them extraordinarily good.  After the first few seconds of playing the first cut, when I recovered from my initial shock, my first words were, "Wow, just wow".  Later that day I heard the Contour 60s, and to my ears--YMMV--there was simply no contest, not even close.  Also, the Harbeths have now handily knocked off my top spot favorite up to this point, the similarly priced Vienna Acoustics Liszt, which, allowing for (in)accuracy of acoustic memory, I would still rate well above the Dynaudios.