Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Quick interrupt. I received my cheapo magnetic mats from eBay yesterday and put three mats under my trusty portable Panny CD player, made in Japan. I listened to a CD I am quite familiar with and got nothing. I also got nothing on my hopped up LG HD TV with stacked magnetic mats on my flat TV amplified antenna.

I do get good repeatable results, on the other hand, with the Walker Talisman degausser (that’s a demagnetized to you civilians) on CDs, on the player itself and on the headphone cable. If it doesn’t make sense it’s not true. - Judge Judy
Geoff, somehow I am not surprised that you achieved "good repeatable results" using the degasser. Truth be told though, I and I suspect a number of us will be busy (repeat, will be busy) on the day of the double blind testing. 
Geoff:
Thank you for doing this important experiment with magnetic mats.

I absolutely agree on the benefits of degaussing CD's. The Walker Tailsman, Acoustic Revive, and Furutech degaussers are all effective in improving CD and DVD performance.

Degaussing improves the sound in my systems in addition to the benefit of E-Mats being in place -presently at the circuit breaker box, amplifier, and Oppo DVD player.

David Pritchard
I picked up some cheap magnet sheets as well in 8x10 20mil size and placed one on top of my power conditioner with magnet side facing up. This conditioner has my tv, modem, router, and Apple TV plugged into it. The router feeds my Mac mini that’s hooked up to my DAC and stereo system in another room. I placed two sheets on each speaker facing up and one at the outlet where my stereo is plugged in facing up. I could definitely hear a difference but not sure if it’s something I’ll stay with. Music has more snap and pop but at the expense of natural warmth. This is not a huge difference but something I could easily repeat with/without the sheets.

TV picture on the other hand did have a more vibrant look to it that made things a little more exciting but I could probably live without it. The sheets were only $20 for a pack of ten so I figured it was worth a try. I could put more around other components but thought I’d try here first. I could see if someone has a warmer sounding system this could work but again I didn’t find it to be a huge difference. I’m still looking forward to trying the smaller version of the e-mat when they’re ready to go.
My one E mat sits on a thick slab of granite, magnetic face down, and is 2-1/2" away from the bottom of my CD player. I don’t think the vastly improved sound has anything to do with the magnetic face of the mat interacting with the component. Perhaps the magnetized face is needed to activate some other process in the mat--no idea--but to stack up magnetic sheets around components as a cheapo version of the mat--nope.