Would you buy a Dahlquit-10 if one was available for purchase near you

Are these speakers worth saving and re-conditioned? A seller has put them up local to me and I am intrigued. Please advise, is it worth the time and money. Thanks !
shrapnel
Someone just recently posted they picked up a pair for $375 in great working condition. Bargain accordingly.
 I used to sell those back in the day, they did a lot of things right and improved greatly with electronics.. a Hafler dh 500 could make them sing.  They do need some room to breathe . Imaging is outstanding set up on their stands. Front to back depth was exceptional as well as sound stage .  I did have a friend of mine who had modded his with Sequerra ribbon tweeters along with some Janus subs. That was a pretty impressive sounding set up.  room to work.
They are listed for 250 and I went checked them out and they look to be in decent shape. The owner said he got the woofers re-foamed 8 or 10 years ago by the dahlquist company. What do you guys think?

Also I currently have a Magnepan 1.7i's do you think this speaker will be similar or have a different sound. The reason I ask is that I have limited space and only want to get if it is something different from what I have.

Thanks for all the responses.