Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
grannyring ...

• I was just looking for a basic premise that the Mat’s design is based on. Thanks!

Tim is being very tight-lipped on the Omega E Mats. Its not TC, according to Tim. These things (mats) seem to have a life of their own. I’m beginning to think that Tim Mrock is divinely inspired.

No Geoff, its not crack. However, if you recall, there was one naysayer in the TC thread that claimed he applied TC to his sphincter. I continually asked him what benefits he found from pasting his sphincter with TC, but never received an answer. I could be wrong, but was it "slaw?" :-)

Frank
I have a sincere point I’d like to present to Frank (Oregonpapa) for his consideration.

Frank had mentioned in a recent post that he recently had a pacemaker installed. It so happens that today I set up an unconventionally designed Dyson fan in my wife’s study. Its manual states as follows:

WARNING
THE FAN AND THE REMOTE CONTROL BOTH CONTAIN MAGNETS.
Pacemakers and defibrillators may be affected by strong magnetic fields. If you or someone in your household has a pacemaker or defibrillator, avoid placing the remote control in a pocket or near to the device.
The magnet in the very small remote control that is cautioned about is intended to hold the control on the top of the fan when it is not being used, and it is weak enough to exert no force that I can detect if it is more than 1/2 inch from a ferrous surface.

Might this mat result in a similar or even more significant concern in Frank’s case?

Regards,
-- Al
@grannyring..........
I said in a forum post there were 8 posts of a mat for sale in the for sale ads.   I never tried to shut down a forum thread on it and I never complained to Audiogon. Please get the facts right. I am not going to get into a pissing match over this with you.  Let’s agree to disagree.

@oregonpapa .................
How rude of me to respond to a thread without being asked, I didn’t realize the rules were changed.
I don't understand trolls.  In the stock market, short position holders spew disinformation to drive the stock price down, sometimes killing the company.  Here, what does a troll get out of knocking products they have no intention of trying?  They have a screw loose.