What phono pre am I looking for?

It needs to be quiet, fast, dynamic and not cost an arm and a leg, $1500? Plays nice with a VPI/dynavector 20x2 low without a sut. I listen and enjoy most everything but, the British Invasion, Willie Nelson, Gillian Welch and jazz take the cake. I have tubes, an LTA pre, decware set amp and omega speakers. 
The new channel islands peq-1 looks mighty fine and dusty uses the 20x2 as his personal cart, which can't be bad?  New or used no problem. 

128x128jmolsberg
@chakster
Gold Note PH-10 looks like a legit phono. I know squat about the company. I am not crazy about the equalization but I am going to have to make some concessions. Where does one get it for $1200? I suppose to realize its potential you need the external power?
@jmolsberg Definite not thin. Instead of Jr., look for a used JC3. It's in a different league. Significantly better power supply, better chassis and shielding, it even has power factor correction built in. No other phono does this that I know of. 
To add to the fray. Manely chinook if your looking  for a top rated, for your budget phone stage. 
Maybe having tubes somewhere in the chain is a good thing, but when it comes to phono, solid state is the way to go.
Had an opportunity to listen to the dynavector mk lV today. It was nice but definitely not where I see my analog at.