What phono pre am I looking for?

It needs to be quiet, fast, dynamic and not cost an arm and a leg, $1500? Plays nice with a VPI/dynavector 20x2 low without a sut. I listen and enjoy most everything but, the British Invasion, Willie Nelson, Gillian Welch and jazz take the cake. I have tubes, an LTA pre, decware set amp and omega speakers. 
The new channel islands peq-1 looks mighty fine and dusty uses the 20x2 as his personal cart, which can't be bad?  New or used no problem. 

128x128jmolsberg
@invictus005 
Parasound JR is definitely on the shortlist. I suspect, reading between the lines, they may be a little thin sounding? In its defense, every discrete phono pre amp I've listened to, sounds a little thin to these ears. Quite possibly the only way to accurately produce real tones?
That little MyGroov, crazy.

@browndt 
Everybody loves the Herron 2A but unfortunately I am too poor ): want to sell me your at half price (:

I am still very intrigued with the CIAUDIO PEQ-1, I wish we someone on the forum had some experiences. I took a gamble in 2012 with their VDA-2 DAC and still happily using it today, although ones and zeros is not my preferred listening method. My front end: $1500 Traveler and $995 cart, not exactly top tier. 
@jmolsberg 

Everybody loves the Herron 2A but unfortunately I am too poor ): want to sell me your at half price (:

I feel the same when people recommends phono stage with price tag over $3k, this is just too much. Have you checked the Gold Note PH-10? 

Anyone can explain what is the benefit of the tube phono stage? 
Tubes are noisy and microphonic, only top quality military vintage NOS tubes are very good, but they must be replaced like the cartridge over the years, they can not last forever. Top quality NOS tubes like Telefunken, Mullard, Siemens are extremely expensive, some RCA or Sylvania are not so expensive, but still not cheap. When i've been using tube gear (amp) i could not find any modern tubes (ecc81 or el84) that can compete with the NOS vintage tubes from the 60's or 70's. Change the tube and you change the sound, it's endless quest!  
@chakster
Gold Note PH-10 looks like a legit phono. I know squat about the company. I am not crazy about the equalization but I am going to have to make some concessions. Where does one get it for $1200? I suppose to realize its potential you need the external power?
@jmolsberg Definite not thin. Instead of Jr., look for a used JC3. It's in a different league. Significantly better power supply, better chassis and shielding, it even has power factor correction built in. No other phono does this that I know of. 
To add to the fray. Manely chinook if your looking  for a top rated, for your budget phone stage.