Streaming Music and being able to keep them as your personel files

Hello,

I would like to know if their exists cites for streaming music(e.g. Spotify,Tidal,Deezer),and once ive created a playlist,does their exist a way to upload them to my laptop and save them in a certain folder lets say, for future use in the ability to downloading them to a digital media player for example? Any suggestions would be highly welcomed.
128x128zyac39

@zyax39 The membership for these streaming sites are access fees only. You are not purchasing songs per se'. With Tidal for instance, and perhaps the others, I am not sure, but a "tag" of the music you wish to stream and keep in a library or playlists, are reference markers only. If you take your streamer off line, your referenced music will not play.

The only was of 'keeping" the music is to record it, most likely via microphone in front of speakers.

The streamers have us locked up and tight.

The Tidal app on iOS (and I imagine Android, though I've never tried it) allows you to download content to your device to be able to play it locally without an internet connection (such as when you're on a plane).  It does need to periodically authenticate with the Tidal servers, though I don't know how often that happens, you could probably keep your offline files offline for at least a week and have them still work, but eventually they're going to stop playing until you allow Tidal to connect to the internet and authenticate you still have a valid subscription.  
I wonder if it’s possible to record the Tidal digital signal off the digital output of my Esoteric DAC as Tidal streams through the DAC in real time. I have a Tascam digital recorder that should be able to pick that up from the DAC's RCA digital output and record it.  Alternatively, it's a straight-forward process to pass a DAC's analog outputs into the Tascam's ADC for recording.  However it would be nicer to avoid multiple digital-to-analog conversions by keeping the process in the digital domain.
Spotify too lets you download music to a local hard drive for listening while off-line.  You don't own the music outright;  you need an active subscription and must periodically re-connect to Spotify (1x/mo?) to maintain access to the downloaded files.  

If, at some point, there is signal coming from RCA outputs, isn't this recordable?