Streaming Music and being able to keep them as your personel files

Hello,

I would like to know if their exists cites for streaming music(e.g. Spotify,Tidal,Deezer),and once ive created a playlist,does their exist a way to upload them to my laptop and save them in a certain folder lets say, for future use in the ability to downloading them to a digital media player for example? Any suggestions would be highly welcomed.
128x128zyac39
I wonder if it’s possible to record the Tidal digital signal off the digital output of my Esoteric DAC as Tidal streams through the DAC in real time. I have a Tascam digital recorder that should be able to pick that up from the DAC's RCA digital output and record it.  Alternatively, it's a straight-forward process to pass a DAC's analog outputs into the Tascam's ADC for recording.  However it would be nicer to avoid multiple digital-to-analog conversions by keeping the process in the digital domain.
Spotify too lets you download music to a local hard drive for listening while off-line.  You don't own the music outright;  you need an active subscription and must periodically re-connect to Spotify (1x/mo?) to maintain access to the downloaded files.  

If, at some point, there is signal coming from RCA outputs, isn't this recordable?
@dweller 

Sure, you could do that, but you'd have to time the track breaks just right, then you have to convert what will probably be a raw .WAV file into something more usable, input all of the metadata manually for each track, and go through a lot of hassle when it would be easier to just buy the album from HDTracks or iTunes if you want to keep it forever and move it across multiple devices.

When you sign up for a streaming service you are't buying the music, you're buying access to play any of the music from their catalog for as long as you maintain your membership.  If you want to keep the music you need to buy the album from a service that offers that.
Thanks for the info...

And what exactly to I do once I enroll in membership in either Tidal or Spotify.Meaning is there a specific procedure to follow in uploading music to my personal files? Sorry,im not that profecient in these sites for streaming..Im more of a cd/lp sort of an audio enthusiast.