Sonus Faber Driver Blowouts

I have a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Monitor M speakers and had to replace the driver in one of them after 3 or 4 years. Now a 3 years later, according to the dealer, the same speaker requires another new driver. Has anyone
else had this problem with these speakers or other Sonus Faber speakers? I am wondering if something in the speaker wiring is blowing out the drivers. The dealer stated the driver wires were simply wrapped around the post rather than soldered so he soldered the wires onto the post, but still no sound. I live in an apartment with neighbors all around, so I do not play music loud. There must be something causing the drivers to blow. Any suggestions?  The drivers are $650 and to put new drivers in every 3 years does not seem normal or acceptable.
gneatherlin
I had a driver on a SF Cremona Auditor M go out as well. It wasn’t played loudly and was driven by a 500 watt Wyred 4 Sound amp. So it had plenty of clean power. I have yet to replace the driver.
There is something inherently wrong with the design.I have heard of other problems with Sonus Faber i certainly would never recommend these to anyone.I also think they do not have the best service.Good luck though!!
life isn't fair i know.
i'm sure that sonus faber will be very glad to sell you extra driver or few just in case to have replacement ones. after all, you all need to replace tires unless you plan to replace vehicle before tires worn.

My SF Auditor M mid woofer starts to have the rubber surround tear/crack, though its still working, i wonder if there's any parts i can use for the surround foam/rubber replacement?

Anyone know the actual manufacturer/part number of the Auditor M tweeter and driver? It'll be helpful if can share, I can't seem to locate and trust me I tried to google for quite some times, but no part number no any good picture to confirm such for Auditor M.

Appreciate any's feedback on this