Cartridge Loading- Low output M/C

I have a Plinius Koru- Here are ADJUSTABLE LOADS-
47k ohms, 22k ohms, 1k ohms, 470 ohms, 220 ohms, 100 ohms, 47 ohms, 22 ohms

I'm about to buy an Ortofon Cadenza Bronze that recommends loading at 50-200 ohms

Will 47 ohms work? Or should I start out at 100 ohms?

I'm obviously not well versed in this...and would love all the help I can get.

Also is there any advantage to buying a phono cartridge that loads exactly where the manufacturer recommends?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
While rules of thumb often get hit with a hammer, I’ll offer two that work for me:

1. Start loading at 25 x DCR (or internal resistance, 5 ohms for the Bronze), then raise or lower (usually lower) to taste.
2. Always listen to almarg.
Best,Bill
Dear @catcher10: "  Not all LOMC carts sound best at 100 ohms......", as you said depends on phono stage but as a fact depends on the whole system/room.

Normally at 100 ohms has to sound good. Now if we want the penultimate loading for a specific cartridge this is almost imposible. 

During my tests I tested 3 cartridges and all performs in the way I posted with 47k.
As a fact and at least in my system I'm not bother any more for that " wrong " 47K loading with LOMC ones. But that's me.

R.
@rauliruegas 
Well, if you have done all the listening tests and have settled at 47K ohms within your system then carry on. At the end of the day its about what your ears tell you and quite possibly your room.

What I think most of us are saying is, depending on your phono stage will depend on what you settle on if you have adjust-ability, don't settle with 100 ohms just because it is close to 10x the internal, which is what you read over and over.

Figure out your cable capacitance and then get with your cart mfg and find out how they built the cart and what suggestions they have on loading. Start there.......then adjust till your ears are satisfied. My route was to use the mathematical process based on how Lyra designed the Delos. Sure I played with loading quite a lot, but the math version clearly gave me the highest level of resolution and dynamics.

Cheers,
Dear @catcher10: Usually my first take is to follow the manufacturer advise, at the end he is the designer and was him who voiced the cartridge but it's here precisely at the cartridge voicing where belongs the " problems " and I said problems because I don't find other word to explain it.

It's obvious that other of what math tells to the designer he makes the voicing with a very specific system/room that normally we just have not any reference/names of the audio items in his system so we all have a heavy " handycap " to " load " over our shoulders.

Each one of our systems/rooms are different too and those maths are not taking in count all the system/rooms variables as does not takes in count the more problematic of all variables that are we audiophiles, you and me with different sound/music knowledge  levels and with different system/room targets for those sound and MUSIC.

To deal with so many variables is almost impossible to fix it manipulating one parameter as the load impedance or capacitance or both of them..

Through my audio life I learned from several audiophiles, item designers and even reviewers or audio true roockies. 
If we always are willing to learn we can do it coming those " lessons " from any one and everywhere and we learn when we achieve a new knowledge or when we confirm what we already know or when we learn what not to do and why.

I'm a follower of what I learned and what I tested about and I have a " simple " rule to put my errors/omisions at minimum and is thatv through some years now I try that at each single link in my system/room chain everykind of distortions/deviations/noises/resonances, or the name you can give, stays at minimum to be truer to the recorded on those LP grooves. I know that my targets about are not easy to acomplish and I'm still working on but this " simple rule " tells me that if everything is " fine " in the system/room my taste or any one taste is not critical or really important because trhough that system/room  what you listen always will like you because staying truer to the recording you can stay not so far aways from the reference that's live music.

I'm not biased with my taste, I'm biased with the MUSIC and I know how instruments performs in near field that is how the recording microphones are at the recording sessions.
I don't have control over what's in the recordings but I can have some control through the playing overall proccess and that 47K loading for LOMC ones is out of question for me specially after tested.

I think that overall subject with we audiophiles is that the AHEE teached us to trust in what we LIKE when several times what we like is just wrong but it's what we like, we are biased that way.

I owned at least 3 VDH Colibri and in all those cartridges the manufacturer advise with out matters its output level the loading figure was 50ohms-500ohms. I listened with different loading settings inside that range and always finished at 100 ohms and I can tell you that at 500 ohms the cartridge in my system is just unlistenable , just imagine at 47K: out of question.

I think that we can't hide our ears sensitivite losting or system/room " problems " behind that 47K loading impedance.

Again, first than doing that we have to make an exhaustive check up on each link of our system/room chain and why not: that a professional makes us a ears cleaning every 3-4 months and stay away from very high SPL for more than 2-3 minutes and of course attend at least one day a week to listen live music.

No, I don't buy that 47K/capacitance issue because no one of his proponents prove me that is the way to go and because my tests confirms is a wrong road to go. At least for now. Maybe, I need to learn or not something I'm missing here or not.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.