Is Velodyne gone?

I own a DD-15 THX subwoofer,  and I need to know the part number for the accessory kit that came with it.  Ditto for the remote for it.
thanks for any help with this.  I must be getting too old!
Ted.
lovepianos
I  bought it new from an authorized dealer in 2006. The amp failed in 2010. I bought a new amp direct from Velodyne and installed it myself. By 2010, the original amp was out of warranty. The 2010 amp failed in 2016. 
At that time, Velodyne announced on their website they were no longer supporting discontinued models. My DD-12 was discontinued. I contacted Velodyne again this year about getting a replacement amp, but there was no reply to my email 
There is a velodyne repair place in NJ. You just send them the amp. Google it.
@scorpio1951   I bought a pair of SVS SB16's about 2 months ago. I am quite pleased with my purchase. They have a great demo policy as well. Use them in your own home for 45 days, and if not satisfied for any reason, return them, "no questions asked" for a full refund of purchase price, and shipping cost.
Just to update this thread, as of November 22, 2019 Velodyne has been purchased by Audio Reference in Germany.  You can read a little about it and the year long negotiation on the site https://www.velodyneacoustics.com

So it appears Velodyne will be back shortly selling and servicing subwoofers.

This is great news.  I have a pair of DD10+ I use to supplement my TAD’s below 40hz and have always loved the results.

My remote died (I can’t seem to locate the other one I never used) and searching around found the notice on their site.