Is Velodyne gone?

I own a DD-15 THX subwoofer,  and I need to know the part number for the accessory kit that came with it.  Ditto for the remote for it.
thanks for any help with this.  I must be getting too old!
Ted.
lovepianos
macnut5, thanks for the link to Velodyne. It seems that they are still selling subwoofers. Now, to go to their fine print: they offer just a two year warranty on their subs. Two years, and that is all. Contrast that with SVS and Axion, who both offer a full five year warranty on their subs. As on owner of a Velodyne DD12 that has had amplifier failures, I would never buy another Velodyne product. 
scorpio1951 
Did you purchase the subwoofer from an authorized dealer?
Could you elaborate a bit more regarding the service Velodyne provided?
What customer support were you denied?
I  bought it new from an authorized dealer in 2006. The amp failed in 2010. I bought a new amp direct from Velodyne and installed it myself. By 2010, the original amp was out of warranty. The 2010 amp failed in 2016. 
At that time, Velodyne announced on their website they were no longer supporting discontinued models. My DD-12 was discontinued. I contacted Velodyne again this year about getting a replacement amp, but there was no reply to my email 
There is a velodyne repair place in NJ. You just send them the amp. Google it.
@scorpio1951   I bought a pair of SVS SB16's about 2 months ago. I am quite pleased with my purchase. They have a great demo policy as well. Use them in your own home for 45 days, and if not satisfied for any reason, return them, "no questions asked" for a full refund of purchase price, and shipping cost.