Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
So, this +- 500 hr breakin, is that for the duplex unit as a whole, or per plug?  I would imagine if crystals need to allign, or whatever else voodoo is taking  place, needs to happen where ever current flow takes place, so each recepticle needs roughly that time?
 As it turns out from experience,  the break- in is for each plug in on every duplex,  sorry paulcreed,  I should have told you this. 
All was well Sunday, Monday. Last night bass was thin highs unlistenable. Didn't spend much time listening just enough to see what's going on last few nights My system is slight on warm side of neutral. I have not stopped burn in. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm to the point of boxing everything and dropping it off at Goodwill. I'm wondering if a furutech gold added to the mix may help in the long run.

@ paulcreed, Been awhile, need to mention that you need to run system 12 hrs and then turn off at night, do process all over again each day, this needs to be done after 450 hrs, be patient my friend, I would like for you to keep me informed here with progress, remember, the extended high’s come in at 700 hrs like a brick up side the head, believe me, you will know when the treble detail kicks in.
Will do audiolab, had some time to kill on road this morning and called furutech dealer I bought from. He said at least 6 week burnin and it is normal for it to swing like this even with 450 to 500 hours. Loss of bass etched highs. Last night the highs were almost the worst I've heard during this process, like broken glass. He also mentioned these outlets are very system dependent on how they react. He builds his statement power conditioners with these NCF's outlets so he has to have some experience and feed back from customers. Will try 12 and 12, what a crazy hobby!