Brands w/ first order x-over, time & phase aligned

Just curious about what other companies use this approach other than Vandersteen, Green Mountain, and Thiel.

I currently own Vandersteen 2c's, and I may consider trying out a different brand if somebody recommends it. However, I love the Vandersteen sound, and I'm guessing that they are tough to beat.
robertsong
I've always found that once you introduce a sub that isn't integrated into the speaker itself, it has continuity problems. I just have a blending problem with subs and that includes very expensive subs, but again that's just me. I got the Treo's since they went low enough for my room and integrate so well. Tons of great choices out there though.
i owned the kestral 2's and they were superb. recently tho i have gone to full range drivers and tiny tube amps. the sound is what the kestrals were trying to achieve as no crossover and single sound source solves those problems
As Bifwynne indicated we had a very good discussion on 1st-order x-over speakers in the "Sloped Baffle" thread sometime back in July 2014. A cut & paste from that thread (which was in response to Bifwynne asking me which were the 1st order x-over speaker brands in the market in a very similar vein as you have in this thread):
07-05-14: Bombaywalla
Bifwynne, yes, I think you have the list.
Single-driver speakers are also time coherent (since they dont have a x-over to begin with) but they might not have the freq range extension you are looking for.

Some of the latest generation Martin-Logans might also be time-coherent (they claim to have made big strides in integrating their woofer with their ESL panel) & the full-range CLX.

Quad speakers are also time-coherent such as the ESL-2085 & they might other models (ESL-989?)

Another brand is Eminent Technology LFT 8. They might have a latter rev of this model, not sure.

Yet another brand would be Sanders Sound Systems 10C & 11 ESLs. You'll find measurements of the Innersound Kaya & Eros Mk3 speakers on Stereophile if you search. Innersound speakers were basically made by the same person who owns Sanders Sound Systems today. I realize that I'm extrapolating since Innersound Kayas were time-coherent that Sanders Sound Systems 10C/11 will also be. This is based on a reasonable assumption that the same designer has not changed his philosophy when he started his new company. Atleast I did not get this impression when I spoke to him in Dec 2013/Jan 2014.

I'm almost willing to say that SoundLab ESLs are also time-coherent but I might be wrong here. Not sure.

That's all I can think of right now. If I think of more brands/models I shall post. Thanks.
Bombaywalla

and in that same thread Unsound listed the following:
07-20-14: Unsound
I just remembered the name of the old poster that started a time coherent speaker company; Karl Shuemann. To be fair to all here's a list of those companies that have made time coherent speakers that I'm aware; of starting with Karl's (which fortuitously falls into alphabetical order):
Audiomachina
Dunlavy
Greenmountain
Meadowlark
Quad
Thiel
Vandersteen

thanks.
Robert-

I want to say that the Vandy Treo & Quattro models are 1st order cross-over, as well as, Aerial 6/7t models.

The above mentioned speakers are quite different from the Thiel line (my reference). In particular, I endorse the CS 2.4 & CS 2.7 models. The CS 3.7 are too big for my listening space. Thiel is very full-bodied from the top to the bottom, leaving no range(s) out. Remarkable timbre w/ Thiel loudspeakers- if this is your "thing" then search no further.

Happy Listening!