Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
I sold a pair of KEF Blade 2 last year and got the DI.  Never regretted my decision.  After several months with them I decided to upgrade to the SE version.  Got them about 10 days ago and they are breaking in quite nicely.  If you are looking for beautiful cabinets to compliment your other audio jewelry then maybe the Tektons are not for you.  Even though I don't think the Tektons are ugly, I went for the sound.  Now, sitting in my dedicated audio room and listening to music makes me happy.  Can't beat that.
Now, sitting in my dedicated audio room and listening to music makes me happy.
That folks, is what this hobby is all about.

Thanks for sharing that, olesno. That's my story as well. I just bought some SEs and look forward to having them in my room in the next couple of weeks. I liked the Double Impacts so much that I couldn't resist trying the SE version, so some lucky audiophile will soon get my DIs as a result.
I think they're a tremendous value.

Glad you are enjoying the music through your new speakers. As mofimadness said, that really is what it's all about.