Paypal issue beware.

I sold a $1500 amp to someone here notified after delivery had physical damage to it looked like it was dropped. Anyhow contacted UPS to process a shipping claim. In the mean time he filed a pay pal case. Fine told him we would go through that process.  PayPal goes and gives him back his money with out tracking or evidence he sent it back! I call they said because he used some sort of mandated government payment they do not require any evidence that it was shipped back.  

What type of payment is this?

So the guy can order stuff put in a case saying it did not meet description and get money back with out returning a item? This makes no sense will never sell using pay pal again.   Just spent an hour on the phone with them.  Also I want to know what type of account this is seems like the best scam going order a whole bunch of crap say it didn't meet description and get money back and not have to return it.  I'm out $1500 paypal even charged me the fees for there great service and I don't have my product back! I don't understand how this is allowed. 

programmergeek
actually, the inspection is kinda/sorta supposed to take place at the delivery moment. If the buyer claimed it was damaged in shipping and did not do so when UPS delivered it, then their claim is defacto spurious.

That is one tack to try, at the very least.
@czarivey ,
I don't understand what you are saying. Do you have multiple PPal accounts? How does that make it 'safer'?
B

This is why I only accept a gold bar now for payment and then it must clear my bank first before shipping!! (new rules after getting burned on a sale last year)

Matt M
B,
 I stated clearly for using live reserve account while your primary account is under “fire”
There are LOTS of details on how to get around PayPal scams and thefts, but this insider information is tooo pricey;)
Sorry to read of this. That's why I insist on a check, and then ship AFTER it clears my account. I just won't use Paypal.