PS Audio Power Plants

My music on great days sounds three dimensional with  great sound stage depth, good solid bass , and no harshness on the high end.Those few days, I may listen for hours, However most days it sounds flat with no depth and I can't listen for more that 30 minutes or so. This is not a new thing. Its been happening through all different equipment and several houses for years
Has anyone had this experience and would a PS Audio Power Plant like the P10 or P20 help?
Thanks
keithjacksontucson
Fsonicsmith we sell the Syncro and to say it is remarkable is an understatement.

It does a lot more than just block dc.

One of the best things you can do to elevate an entire system.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Fsonicsmith we sell the Syncro and to say it is remarkable is an understatement.

It does a lot more than just block dc.

One of the best things you can do to elevate an entire system.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
That was my thinking too-that it likely doe more than just block DC. Thank you for the support-now I just have to hope you're right. I am getting excellent sound now. On well recorded material, my speakers disappear and my soundstage is wide and deep. Bass is taut. Transcients can be startling. So, I figured I had nothing to lose and you never know what you might gain. On a side note, I gave you some grief on a different thread (Elac Adante). Thanks for being nice to me. I will try and return the goodwill. 
I upgraded my Furman power conditioner to the P10 about a year ago and while the difference wasn't dramatic, it was noticeable and positive.  I'd say the biggest difference was "blacker blacks" to use a video analogy if that makes sense.  It was if the music was emanating from a cleaner background.  I do get some hum from the transformer inside it sometimes, and while I wish that wasn't there, it isn't very noticeable.  I'm maxed out on outlets and power capacity of the thing, but I'm running 6 amps off of it (2x mid/high, 2x mid bass, 2x subs) plus many less power hungry components.  I could use a P20, but I don't have the room in my rack.  I recommend the PSA gear, though the trusty old Furman still works too (and is now moved to the 2nd system)
I had PSAudio Powerplants since they were first introduced many years ago. I now have a P5 also. I transforms your system... Nothing more to say!
I just recently purchased a used PS Audio Power Plant Premier, it wasn't working properly, so I sent it in to PS Audio for repair. While talking to PS Audio technical support, I asked what the difference was between the PPP and the new P5/P10/P20....Besides price? His answer was basically, the bells and whistles (Cool LED/LCD screen, network connectivity, and oscilloscope functions) As for the re-generation section he said it was basically the same through all the products. Minor improvements but nothing earthshaking...
Once I got my PPP back and installed into my system, their was a noticeable difference is sound...The noise floor was so low that the music presented itself as completely new recordings. To hear the finer details in the sound was astounding. 
I do not believe line conditioners would provide you with the same result as a power regenerator could based on how the 2 work, which is completely different with completely different outputs. 
@keithjacksontucson if you can find a used P5 or P10 I'd buy it in a heart beat or even a PPP as it will support up to a continuous load of 1500W which a significant continuous load.