Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
Just finished making a pair of  bi-wire speaker cables from the Duelund 12ga wire.  I have a cross-connected star quad going to the LF and HF of each speaker (8 wires per speaker or 6 awg per pole).  Getting the four 12ga wires attached to a single connector was a bear.  I tried soldering them but quickly learned that a solder pot would be necessary because the four 12 awg wires twisted together were too thick to solder using an iron or gun.
Fortunately, I had a couple of pairs of Furez SP8 SB60NP Bare Copper Spade Speaker Connectors that take up to 4 awg sized wire (the four 12ga wires were equivalent to 6 awg) and attach using two set screws.  I used Furutech's FP-201 G High Performance Spades at the speaker ends, which also connect using two set screws.  They have been  burning in on the Cable Cooker for a day so I will report back as to how they sound next week.
In the meantime, I am getting some very good sounds using another of my DIY speaker cables made from braided high quality copper wire in cotton sleeving.
Anyone compared the DCA16GA vs the DUELUND-72387 1.0 as speaker cables? Also are there any DIY links to make speakers cables out of these wires?
Hi fjn4,

I have a similar speakers setup - Altec 604E +  Werner Jagusch Crossover with  Belden 9497 between crossovers and drivers.
I started to use  DCA16GA as speakers cables and I like results.
I also try to use  DCA20GA interconnects and I feel they sound a little bit thin, dry and lacking of lushness.
What kind of RCA plugs do you use with your Duelund cable interconnects?

Regards,
Alex.
I've just installed WE 10AWG in my system. Out of curiosity. I have "good" speaker cables and didn't plan to replace them. All I have to say is I'm impressed.  And the cables are not burned in.  How long is the burn in period? What should I expect, what improvement did you experience when the burn in had been completed?
Thx

@jkuc 

I found that they take at least 100-150 hours. At the beginning I found them a little bright. Enjoy.