Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
I have speakers in various rooms, including a similar room to yours with similar high ceiling and acoustic challenges and no ability to treat (WAF).

I’d propose fighting the acoustics in a room like that, especially if not able to do extensive treatments, is an exercise in futility.   That has been my experience in my similar room especially in comparison to other more amenable rooms in my home.

In cases like, that, I would propose not fighting the acoustics rather just let the music flow with more omnidirectional speakers that will fill the room with sound rather than attempt and fail at projecting it solely towards you. This will at least give the impression of what a live performance would sound like in that room rather than some artificially echoey mess.

I use OHM Walsh speakers in my room like that. I’ve also tried various more conventional monitor speakers in there as well largely to no great avail but these particular omnis work pretty well.
You may have the best success using digital room correction. Lyngdorf TDIA 2170 looks really nice. I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on one.  
mofojo, good point!

If you are determined to fight the room acoustics, digital room correction is the ticket!

Or just go omni for a "playing live in your room" kinda sound, learn to love your room (its your own unique concert venue after all), and be done with it.   
I own the Lyngdorf 2170 and have been a vocal advocate of this gem. Yes it is the ideal system for your situation. It is amazing amp, preamp, dac, and SOTA room correction system all in one attractive case. It will assure your speakers sound as intended in your room.

I have owned separates of both SS and tube design that cost $20,000 or so combined and the 2170 is better. The room correction is part of the reason. Give it a good power cord, conditioner, leave it on and you will be amazed at the beautiful music you hear.

The key to getting the most out of it is using the internal dac. The synergy and simplicity of the one unit will have you selling that expensive dac you may have. Sell those other power cords and ICs as they are also no longer needed. USB input sounds the best and can do DSD. It only pulls some 20-30 watts while in use and never gets hot. It runs cool. This piece is a no fuss centerpiece of an audio system that is not fussy to use or to make sound right. Set it and forget it while you enjoy music with beautiful tonality and richness.

It flies under the radar here in the states, but it truly is a rare find. The sound quality difference pre and post room correction will be shocking in your room.
I'll second grannyring's system.   I've heard it with the Lyngdorf and it sounds truly beautiful.  Another speaker to look into that sounds great in any room is the Sanders 10e ESL system.  Yes, they sell a system with the speakers and it sounds absolutely stunning.  I've heard it on at least 4-5 occasions at the Axpona in Chicago and it always is a place I can count on to provide beautiful music of all types.  This is in typical hotel rooms with very little to no sound treatment other than the system itself.