Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
mofojo, good point!

If you are determined to fight the room acoustics, digital room correction is the ticket!

Or just go omni for a "playing live in your room" kinda sound, learn to love your room (its your own unique concert venue after all), and be done with it.   
I own the Lyngdorf 2170 and have been a vocal advocate of this gem. Yes it is the ideal system for your situation. It is amazing amp, preamp, dac, and SOTA room correction system all in one attractive case. It will assure your speakers sound as intended in your room.

I have owned separates of both SS and tube design that cost $20,000 or so combined and the 2170 is better. The room correction is part of the reason. Give it a good power cord, conditioner, leave it on and you will be amazed at the beautiful music you hear.

The key to getting the most out of it is using the internal dac. The synergy and simplicity of the one unit will have you selling that expensive dac you may have. Sell those other power cords and ICs as they are also no longer needed. USB input sounds the best and can do DSD. It only pulls some 20-30 watts while in use and never gets hot. It runs cool. This piece is a no fuss centerpiece of an audio system that is not fussy to use or to make sound right. Set it and forget it while you enjoy music with beautiful tonality and richness.

It flies under the radar here in the states, but it truly is a rare find. The sound quality difference pre and post room correction will be shocking in your room.
I'll second grannyring's system.   I've heard it with the Lyngdorf and it sounds truly beautiful.  Another speaker to look into that sounds great in any room is the Sanders 10e ESL system.  Yes, they sell a system with the speakers and it sounds absolutely stunning.  I've heard it on at least 4-5 occasions at the Axpona in Chicago and it always is a place I can count on to provide beautiful music of all types.  This is in typical hotel rooms with very little to no sound treatment other than the system itself.
I think a old pair of Mirage M1's would do the trick!  Bi-Polar Design that would fill that long wall with a huge sound stage with depth too! Or some new Bi or Omni Polars.

Matt M
Lots of good suggestions. What's your budget? I recently downsized from a 16x24x10 room to a 13x16x10 room. I had Peak Consult Zoltans that I sold and tried my YG Carmels, but wasn't completely satisfied, even with Tact room correction. I read about and listened to lots of speakers and ended up with Raidho D2, which sound fantastic in this room. They're designed to be listened to in the near field and far apart--farther from each other than from you. The D1 should also work well.

At a cheaper price I also really liked the Larsons, which as mentioned sound good up against the wall. Line arrays don't put out much vertical energy, but many would be rather large for your room. I used Apogees in a room your size with good results, but they'd need to be along the short wall. Also consider some ceiling diffusers that are visually benign. Even though it didn't work for me with my Carmels, I think the room correction route is worth a try. Good luck...