I have a few things i dont need, how do i get them gone?

I have a denon PMA-757 and a tuner think its a 510, i have a pioneer record player (one of the good ones) also a hitachi DA-800 CD player from 1983, i have a sony rack system with the pop out remote and a newer JVC micro component system. Looking to get it all gone, i have paypal, i know how to pack a box and im trustworthy.  Where should i start? It should be worth over a grand but not having any luck on ebay either.
maddenj832
+1, douglas_schroeder,

I gave away bunch of old gear (less than 10 years old) to a local school and goodwill. This included 2 Denon DVD players, 1 Pioneer DVD player, 1 Pioneer Laserdisc player, 1 Samsung Blu-Ray player, Two Marantz Blu-Ray players, 2 Onkyo receivers and a Polk Audio Surround Bar.

I could have gotten atleast $500 plus in craiglist sales but felt pretty good giving it away.
Yea, i dont know much about any of the audio world. This stuff came from a friend that im trying to help out. The "giving" idea sounds the best so far. You never know, i might need help down the road. What comes around goes around.  Thanks guys!
Doug is right...make it someone's first system. Ive done that before and it feels good. The monetary value is not much.
Its always about the right price. Auction on ebay starting with $1 bid. It will sell for what its worth if described properly with needed pictures.

Next best is yard sales to get rid of unwanted stufff. Have the mindset that everything must go not get the most money per item.

Last resort get rid of things fastest by just donating to Goodwill, etc.   or if you know anyone who would enjoy the stuff just give it away and take pleasure in doing something nice for someone.