Reasonably Priced Fuse Upgrade for Magnepan 3.7?

Hey everyone,

I recently acquired some Magnepan 3.7 speakers and wanted to start tweaking them, so I ordered some Mundorf M-Resist Supreme 1.0 ohm Resistors for $23 each, but I can't seem to find any hifi fuses that are reasonable priced.  Seems like hifi fuses start around $100 each, I need 4 fuses, and I don't want to spend $400 on a whim.  Can anyone recommend some fuse upgrades that are reasonably priced, maybe around $20 each?

Looks like I need two 2.5A fuses and two 5A fuses, large size.  I'd prefer not to bypass the fuses, so let's not get into that debate here... =)

Thanks!
Chris
128x128cjwessing
You might find something applicable here: http://www.partsconnexion.com/fuse_hifituning_gold_main.html  For the money, you might try the 2A value on the tweeters, just to see if there's a discernible difference. 
I suppose I could use the 2A on the tweeter, but I don't see a good option for the 5A fuse?
Try Brimar Audio fuses. They are $35 apiece and are very transparent to the sound. 

All the best,
Nonoise
I tried Acme, AMR, and Synergistic Black albeit in different components. The biggest improvement along with the most organic sounding to me was the AMR. About 3 years ago they cost me I believe $20 each.

Good Luck
     LP