Linear Power Supply for a DAC

I’m looking for a recommendation for a Linear Power Supply for a Chord DAC. There are some units available in the UK, but I’d rather find one here in the USA.
The DAC is the Chord QuteHD DSD Dac and I’m currently using the stock wall-wart.

Power supply specs are: 12v, 1A, 2.1mm connector. The DAC has a grounding post if needed.

I found this Teddy Pardo model, and the specs say power output “up to 2A.” Would this be a good match for my DAC?
http://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies/teddy12-2.html

Looking for quality, but wouldn’t mind finding something less expensive than the Pardo.
128x128lowrider57
I'm not sure how we can say no one has ever lost money with a guy, right after someone has said that they've lost money with a guy. 

I am grateful to anyone that lets us know that they've not had the best dealings with an individual, especially if it's ended in them losing money. 

I'm looking for a PSU for a preamp, and I'm very interested in people's experiences. 

LPS for digital has different requirements than for analog preamp etc..

The digital LPS should be very fast reacting to provide the current transients for digital.  I recommend the Sbooster supplies.

Analog supply should be quiet, can be slower responding but input noise rejection is important.  Paul Hynes supplies do the best job of this.

Paul has had some factory issues over time, but he has his own shop again.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

With that kind a wait, why send your money, Schiit Audio did not charge my PayPal till they gave me shipping info, now that’s good.Maybe Seller should not charge until they ship...I salute schiit for that..
Paul is a one man show
it is VERY common knowlege that his product takes awile
poster running him down, do you still have your place in line, what exactly did you contract for ? 
if your gear is in work, why not just sell your supply to somebody else or dispute the charges...
i have a Pardo, fine bit of gear, on 24/7 going on 5 years with zero issues..
go Pardo