Best Audio Writing of 2017?

Hi Everyone,

I've been completely away from the usual list of magazines last year, and barely glanced at the publisher's websites. I thought I would come here and start a thread on the best articles you read last year. Not best products, just best most informative or useful or well written articles.

Please post links with your praises. Please leave the "worst" articles for another thread, or this will devolve into troll fights.

Best,

E
erik_squires
Anything by Art Dudley.  I find many of his views have become mine after so many years of listening.  And he is a very fine writer, the main reason (along with Mr. Fremer) that I continue to subscribe to Stereophile.
We all have biases and preferences. I try to work out over time how a reviewers preferences and opinions sit with mine, and then I make allowances for those differences. The reveiwers I watch most closely are Michael Fremer (Stereophile), Alan Sircom (HiFi Plus in the UK) and Kevin Fiske (HiFi Critic in the UK). I hugely enjoy the entertainment factor of Art Dudley's writing.
If you haven't seen the Stereophile reviewers' video series, it is worth checking out. I have to say I enjoy Fremer but wish he'd stop saying everything over $20k is good value.
Post removed