Mytek Brooklyn

Just a quick question for anyone that may have some information pertaining to "MYTEK", I sent in my DAC for repair, and haven't heard from anyone at any time , Except for the, manufacture in Poland, who's been very helpful in trying to facilitate any communication with the Brooklyn New York office, but it seems they have not even returned his messages as well. My DAC equipment went to the Brooklyn NY office. Does anyone know if they're still in business? I haven't received a phone call, or a text message or any communication that I advanced. Absolutely radio silence.  Are they still in business?  I have even written emails with respect to please return my equipment as it is, and still have not received any communication via telephone, text message and or email. Does anyone know if they're still in business
Ag insider logo xs@2xmp10019
Post removed 
Mytek responded to a follow up question that I had about upgrading my Manhatten.  The M1 has a FireWire input that I like and use with a MacBook.  The M2 swaps this out for a usb.  My question was if I will lose the FW input with the upgrade, and they answered affirmatively.  So they seem to be on the ball now
So they seem to be on the ball now

Good.  I really like their product....
that the way the DAC came to us (was simply handed to the booth attendant at the NY Audio Show without properly being logged for repair nor RMA issued) caused a confusion as it wasnt properly labeled or put aside. It also seems you did have communications with Adam of techsupport prior to 12/16. We spoke a little after you wrote above post and we dropped off replacement DAC at your apartment in Manhattan after that.

in order to set the record straight, the truthfulness and the misrepresentation of this statement is telling of the company in itself. We were instructed to go to the audio show in New York City and hand the DAC to the person working the show because we could not reach them for months and months at a time. The only way to contact this company was to attend the show purposely, to deliver the DAC for repair as we never received neither a phone message nor a text in return.. I the deceitful doubledealing two-faced fabrication of anybody at any time on this planet leaving a DAC replacement at our apartment in Manhattan is not only a piece of perfection, but outright perjury. This  is so creative in the imagination perhaps could be defined as "daydreaming", a wish, or just plain delusional. "A pie-in-the-sky dream", we have three doorman, a mailroom, and a shipping room. This never happened not in 1 million years at least, at the very least, it would be civil and polite for the honesty and the accuracy  in a statement of truth. In other words, what actually happened the honest truth, the reality the actuality in real life I. And the actual fact as it happened it's not that difficult to tell the truth if the truth be told. In question "the DAC was simply handed to the booth attendant at a New York show? Without properly being logged in?Simply not true on any level.  It also seems you did have communications with Adam of techsupport prior to 12/16. Adam was hours late for the show  after it went underway, and there were many people waiting. Every time we stopped back into the large vendors room, even the vendors which shrugged their shoulders and say well, you know that company they may not show up?? That gave us a great sense of security. As a matter of fact, the show in New York City this year, once again, this company was laid by hours you don't have to believe me, you don't have to believe them, next time attend for yourself any of the audio shows go to the company's table bring your lunch in a cup of coffee and wait until somebody shows up after the show is underway. Happens every time. To say, "I did not communicate with Adam", I waited for Adam to show up as I previously wrote, and "Adam", was unprepared and could not find not even a writing paper or a card/business card, so on one of my business cards, but I handed him she wrote the RMA number, the date and the time, and asked me to contact them after the show, which I did time and time and time and time again. At least, you could stick to the truth the falsification and the exaggeration the whopper the stretching of the truth in your answer is what fairytale movies are made of.
@mihow.  Saw your post above about your forums and great support.  You should actually review the very few posts on your forum and provide answers.  I for one am sorry I purchased a Mytek Brooklyn DAC seeing the way you treat your customers.

So many choices out there.  Try Benchmark, PS Audio, or others.!