Mytek Brooklyn

Just a quick question for anyone that may have some information pertaining to "MYTEK", I sent in my DAC for repair, and haven't heard from anyone at any time , Except for the, manufacture in Poland, who's been very helpful in trying to facilitate any communication with the Brooklyn New York office, but it seems they have not even returned his messages as well. My DAC equipment went to the Brooklyn NY office. Does anyone know if they're still in business? I haven't received a phone call, or a text message or any communication that I advanced. Absolutely radio silence.  Are they still in business?  I have even written emails with respect to please return my equipment as it is, and still have not received any communication via telephone, text message and or email. Does anyone know if they're still in business
Ag insider logo xs@2xmp10019

Showing 3 responses by mahler123

I have the First gen Manhatten and e mailed them about converting
to Gen II a few weeks ago.  No response whatsoever 
Michael has also contacted me tonight about my unanswered query of upgrading M1 to M2.  I appreciate his response and I really appreciate the efforts of @hgeifman
Mytek responded to a follow up question that I had about upgrading my Manhatten.  The M1 has a FireWire input that I like and use with a MacBook.  The M2 swaps this out for a usb.  My question was if I will lose the FW input with the upgrade, and they answered affirmatively.  So they seem to be on the ball now