Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
Post removed 
"Even more difficult is the Octave v PL. Apples to apples? Does it just come down to personal preference? Or is one a hands down more musical performer? What would be a good synergistic match to my speakers/source? I won’t be able to hear any of them with my speakers until I get them home."

rubytuesday-a look at the Octave site indicates it is NOT. It is similar to the Mystere, previously mentioned. Both are configured for Pentode output. The PL Dialogue series is UL/triode via remote.

A review read, suggests the Octave is a great amp-but it's  $1k more than the more powerful(almost twice the wattage) PL HP. You could have an HP with KT150's close to the same price! The Octave is manual bias vs. auto for the PL. A nice feature if you don't care to fiddle with stuff.

Compared to the non HP, with the same wattage output, it's $1700.
Not being able to audition, and go strictly by forum reviews/ mags is essentially a leap of faith,which is something I've had to do now and then. 

Based on the reviews, the PL will drive your speakers for your requirements. A read of the PL site shows reviews of PL driving difficult speakers. It's mentioned their transformers are the reason for this. I have average(89)sensitivity  speakers and they don't sound underserved. A review I read,did an actual sensitivity reading which indicated the stated 89 was really more like a 87-86!

Good sonics ultimately, is subjective. Your ears are the judge. The Octave looks nice, you get a German pedigree.....but at a cost.

The PL may be more versatile, since it offers UL/ triode. More sonic choice.

I would read everything possible before pulling the trigger.

What about Cayin integrated amplifiers? The A-50T is getting great reviews. Anyone with experience and how it compares with PL?
I would also add the Conrad Johnson CAV-45 to the list. Smooth highs and a detailed full mid range.