MIT ... joeabrams

It's aggravating browsing through MIT listings with joeabrams duplicated ads.  Does this bother anyone else or just me.   I can't believe this help sales ... wish he would stop, PITA!
joecasey
It doesn't bother me and I have bought from Joe many times.  He is great to deal with.
If he's listing multiple times then he's paying multiple times. if it doesn't bother him, I guess that's all that counts.
Joe Abrams has been excellent to deal with. His in depth,long term knowledge of MIT products combined with a friendly professional attitude makes him an invaluable resource for those interested in guidance on a first purchase as well as those like myself, with a significant investment in some of MIT’s most advanced power cords, interconnect, speaker cables and power conditioners. He is definitely a contributor to Audiogon and I certainly don’t mind multiple postings as long as he can supply the demand :)   Aside; I take this opportunity to wish Joe wonderful holidays, a great 2018 and continued business success. Pete from Vancouver, BC. 
More to discover