Vpi Prime Scout (New) vs Well Tempered

I am a new member and I need some help. I'm looking for a new turntable to replace my Clearaudio Emotion with Concept mc cartridge and ended up in two choices: Vpi Prime Scout(New) with Kiseki Blue cartridge and Well Tempered Versalex with Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge. Is there anybody who has listened to these two choices in comparison? My music preferences are Jazz, classical, folk and indie music. Which is the best & most value for money choice for me?

Thanks

128x128profd
Stereo5

I don't believe you are familiar with the Well Tempered turntables. True they don't have the glitz and glamour appearance of the VPI's, but all one has to do is listen to the WT's. Their sonic capabilities are there in spades.....
Cheers,
Tim

@mr_m............................

The last Well Tempered I heard was about 5 years ago.  My thoughts were they are nothing special and build quality not up too par compared to VPI.  I like VPI, have had 3 of their turntables and likely my current Prime will be the last turntable I buy.  I listen to 75% digital so 4K for a turntable was my limit.

Thank you all for your interesting thoughts and suggestions. Yesterday, I listened a Cleraudio Performance dc turntable with new Tracer tonearm & Charisma MM cartridge and i was very impressed .Sounded with great dynamics and wonderful clarity. The confusion grew because there are now three players.I was not impressed the body of music. My confusion grew because there are now three players. It' a brain teaser!!!!
Αfter several hours of listening I finally came to another suggestion. I bought Project RPM 10 carbon with Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge. I liked the powerful sound, the great sound stage, the smooth and more natural reproduction.I think it is a value for money turntable . Merry Christmas!!!