What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop
If we keep it under $1000/component:

APPJ PA0901A ($189) - this miniature SET integrated amp (3.5 wpc) is a marvel at it's price point. Price/performance is off the charts.

Bluesound Node 2 ($499) - this streamer does so much right it supplanted my well-appointed Mac mini. I don't miss the endless rounds of Apple updates breaking something.

Omega Super 3i Monitors ($695) - what more can be said about these single-driver speakers that hasn't already been said? The high sensitivity (94.5) makes for a nice match with low-powered tube amps. An absolute steal at this price.

This is the core of my current system and I'm as happy with the sound quality as I've ever been. Amazing what can be had for so little cash these days.

Bluesound Vault 2....amazing value and performs well beyond its asking price.  
Buying used makes for many a budget audio component.

The original Audio Alchemy 'DAC in a BOX' I bought used on Ebay for $50. I pair it with a Schiit Vahalla headphone amp. Of course I use a M2Tech Hiface USB/SPDIF converter when using computer.