What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop
Buying used makes for many a budget audio component.

The original Audio Alchemy 'DAC in a BOX' I bought used on Ebay for $50. I pair it with a Schiit Vahalla headphone amp. Of course I use a M2Tech Hiface USB/SPDIF converter when using computer. 

@mesch I just got rid of mine when I sold my Yamaha disc changer on eBay...

That was definitely a good DAC!

My bargain - my class D monoblocks. ICEpower 500asp modules, quality connectors, nice case.. $600 for the pair.
October 2016, Anthem I225 Integrated amp - $900. From Parts connexion with new Mundorf AG Capacitors. 1 year warranty. Still have the original Blue Nichicon Capacitors.

New 1.5 meter Cardas Golden Reference Power cable and (1) pair- New 1 meter Cardas Golden Reference XLR interconnects for 55% off, also from Chris at Parts Connexion- $800 all in shipped.

N