Help me please!!!

I´m about to pull the trigger on one of these amps, but not fully decided yet, please help me!!!

1) Dartzeel NHB-108 (I think is the more secure bet, but my installation was designed thinking in mono amps, so I´ll need to invest in cables)
2) Kronzilla DXL

My speakers: Evolution Acoustics MM3
My Preamp: Audio Research Ref. 10
My current amps: Rogue Apollos

Thank you all for your help.
128x128leog2015
Jond, the main problem is that living in Ecuador it’s imposible to make any audition. I think, I’m the only “audiophile” around...
MM3 and Dartzeel is a classic combination -- have you spoken with Jonathan Tinn at Chambers Audio? He demos this combination at shows regularly and is also an excellent person to deal with
http://www.chambersaudio.com/
leog2015 I see well that totally changes things but I agree with folkfreak a good dealer with experience with the brands would be the most helpful. I wish you the best of luck and hope you end up with an amp you love!
Evolution Acoustics MM3

To accurately recommend an amp for these beasts.
It would be nice if there was an impedance vs -phase angle graph done on these, but there's none yet.

Cheers George 
If I were in that position and cost was not a major concern, I'd just get a pair of Pass Labs XA200.8 and be done. Just make sure you have good air conditioning in the listening room.